Deceptively Simple. Deceptively Tricky.
Each player begins the game with little information. Gradually, they will gain clues on to the location of valuable documents and tools. The challenge is timing the game's end when you have the most favourable cards in front of you. This is a 9 card game, it's pretty small but insanely fun.
- Agent 299 is a portable, small, fast game.
- The game is easy to learn and will gradually reveal more information as you play.
- Each round consists of 2 phases. Interrogation and Disclosure.
- Each agent will interrogate another and trade information.
- Once each player has done this, the first player will flip over one of their cards revealing new information.
- Triggering the end game at the right time and not blowing your cover is the tricky part.